NEW GUIDE: Time to Outsource Your Billing & Admin Tasks?
Are you on the fence about whether or not your practice should outsource some of your billing and administrative tasks?
You're not alone. Many other practices across the United States are struggling with the decision.
As a healthcare provider, your focus should be on treating your patients rather than managing the finances of your medical practice. And while you may still be weighing your options, there are six signs that are a great indicator that you need to offload some of your billing & admin tasks.
Learn the signs!
Fill out the form on this page to get instant access to a list of signs that will let you know that it's time to outsource.
Questions to ask yourself
In the meantime, ask yourself the following questions. If you answer yes to any of the questions, that could be another sign that it's time for you to seek outside assistance:
- As your practice continues to grow, are you struggling to keep up with billing and credentialing?
- Would you like a more thorough analysis and better reporting of your financial performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis?
- Do you have constant turnover in your medical billing department?
- Is it hard for you to find experienced, certified medical billers who can get the job done with minimal errors?
- Are you constantly falling behind on reimbursement and compliance issues?
- Do you see your billing staff members constantly swamped with tasks related to denied claims?
- Are your claims constantly being denied due to simple billing errors that could have easily be prevented?
Outsourcing may not be right for every practice. However, for most practices, outsourcing is a great solution. If you answered yes to any of the questions mentioned above, it may be time for your practice to make a change. Also, if any of the signs in our checklist apply to your practice, that's another clear sign that it may be time for you to give outsourcing a chance.