FREE Prior Authorization Ebook
Optimize Prior Authorizations in your medical practice today.
Download This Ebook To Learn How To:
- Get Prior Authorizations approved faster for drugs and procedures
- Spend less time processing Prior Authorizations
- Learn how to navigate complicated insurance companies when submitting Prior Authorizations
Why You Need This Ebook:
- If you spend countless hours on the phone seeking prior authorization approvals
- If your patients are missing out on care due to long approval wait times
- If you long for the day when there is an easier, faster and more cost effective way to get approvals
The Growing Prior Authorization Burden:
- 86% of physicians and staff feel that the Prior Authorization has increased over the last five years
- 92% of physicians reported that Prior Authorizations have a negative impact on patient clinical outcomes
- 1/3 of physicians have staff who work exclusively on prior authorization requests
- 64% of physicians and their staff reported waiting at least one day for prior authorization approvals
If you have experienced any of these challenges, you're not alone. Prior authorizations are a common pain point for many physicians and practices across the United States. It is common for physicians to face Prior Authorization burdens for new or unusually expensive medications or tests. But, more recently, insurers have rapidly added PA requirements to more and more treatments and procedures, which makes the process even harder to complete.
While prior authorizations are a huge headache, they don't have to be. We got tips and advice directly from our team of clinical nurses who handle prior authorizations on a daily basis. Learn how to spend less time and money on prior authorizations.
Simply fill out the form on this page to gain instant access to our prior authorization ebook that is full of secret tips and tricks!
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.