Design your website to be a patient magnet, not a patient repellent
Does your website look like a six-year-old designed it? excuse our bluntness, but having an ugly, unprofessional website is disastrous for your medical practice!
Don't scare away 3/4 of your potential patients because your website is outdated, cluttered, not user friendly, and simply not pretty to look at.
Use our new website design checklist, created just for physicians, to help you create a well-designed website that helps you attract new patients. Download your FREE copy today!
Why a nicely designed website is important:
- Your website is the digital face of your medical practice
- You have 5 seconds to leave an impression on a visitor once they get to your website
- 48% of people cited a website’s design as the number one factor in deciding the credibility of a business
- 62% of companies increased their sales/revenue by designing responsive mobile platforms for their websites
How a poorly designed website can hurt your practice:
- If your website is outdated and poorly designed, you could lose out on a lot of potential patients
- 44% of website visitors will leave a company’s website if there’s no contact information or phone number.
- 39% of people will stop engaging with a website if images won’t load or take too long to load
- 38% of people will stop engaging your website if the content/layout is unattractive
When creating (or updating) your website, it's important to keep in mind what your visitors want. Essentially, your website visitors (a*k*a* potential patients) just want a website that is easy to navigate, loads quickly, looks good and contains the information they are looking for. Our guide will help you with that.
The content in our guide will ensure that you create a website that attracts potential patients instead of scaring them away.